The concept of “package cargoes” includes the consignments of goods belonging to different owners, which are delivered within a single transport operation. Since in this case the consignments of goods are usually small, the transportation of package cargoes is carried out using the same vehicle. Containers transported by sea are often referred to as package cargoes.
- Shipment from Italy
- Shipment from Germany
- Shipment from China
- Shipment from the USA
- Shipment from Turkey
- Shipment from Finland
The service price is based on the following:
— Dimensions (length, width, height)
— Number of packages;
— Cargo load factor is calculated by pallets.
— Signing of a contract;
— FS application;
— Cargo shipment.
We operate via electronic declaration centers
Package Cargo Shipment: the Service Nuances
When organizing the cargo transportation in such a way, the customer pays only the volume of the cargo compartment or of the vehicle platform occupied by its cargo. This allows the customers to save considerably, because the operating company “scatters” the fuel and associated costs between multiple customers. On the other hand, the package cargo transportation takes longer than the individual shipment in the interests of a single customer. The cargoes for different recipients must first be collected at one warehouse, and this pre-shipment consolidation may require far more than a day. Therefore, experts recommend the customers, who are interested in the cargo transportation in Russia or abroad, to contact large companies with years of experience.
Continent Group of Companies may start the cargo transportation in a day or two upon receipt of the application. The transportation volumes regularly carried out by the company enable it to consolidate cargoes for different recipients at warehouses in record-setting time.
Services rendered by Continent customs broker:
- Allocation of the sender’s goods at a warehouse;
- Execution of documents, including customs declarations;
- Control of delivery to the destination;
- Advice on customs and tax legislation.
Flexible payment system, offered by Continent Group of Companies allows the customers to reduce the costs of delivery, loading and unloading of the goods to a minimum. Besides the organization of package cargo delivery, we offer a range of related services ensuring the timely arrival of goods at destination in complete safety.
Related services rendered by Continent Group of Companies:
- Customs clearance, freight forwarding and door-to-door package cargo transportation, including the development of the transportation route and the preparation of documents.
- Preparation of documents for export and import operations related to border crossing, including payment of the customs duties.
- Registration of certificates of conformity, exemption letters, hygiene certificates; professional certification of goods.
- FEA consultancy: legal assistance, comprehensive support in a situation when you need to urgently deliver a package cargo from Europe.
- Independent examination of documents, preparation of commercial contracts.
- Litigation support at various courts and customer representation at the customs authorities.
Delivery of package cargoes across Russia and their transportation to and from Europe are the main business directions of Continent customs representative. We fully take care of communication with customs officers, execution of all cargo-related documents, as well as any issues related to its transportation across the border. We offer our customers the insurance services, which significantly enhances the Continent brand confidence. If necessary, we will carry out all the operations related to the preparation for package cargo delivery without involving the customer, according to their application. Cooperation with Continent customs representative is a guarantee of safe and timely delivery of package cargoes, complying with all agreements and terms. Every customer can count on the help of a personal manager in charge of all the issues of delivery of their package cargo part. The website of Continent group of Companies provides a registration opportunity, so the customer can track the movement of goods on-line. All the information on the cargo delivery will also be available in the “My Account” section.
Long-term experience allows the Continent experts to develop optimum solutions for each customer, taking into account the whole range of their business interests. Cooperation with Continent customs representative (broker) will allow you to reduce the time costs and to minimize the financial costs. We will choose the best route and the optimal cargo transportation mode.
- The Customer tells us the cargo departure location.
- We collect the cargo at the Customer’s doorstep.
- The cargoes are consolidated in a warehouse in Europe.
- The cargoes follow their route.
- The cargo arrives to the customs clearance station in the Russian Federation.
- The Customers transfers us money for the customs duties.
- We deliver the cargoes of all the Customers to their warehouses.